767 First Officer Amerijet International
With more than 40 years of experience in the cargo industry, Amerijet operates its own dedicated freighter fleet of B767-300/200 aircraft from its primary hub at the Miami International Airport to 38 destinations throughout the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America.
The company provides more main deck capacity to more destinations with more frequency than any other all-cargo operator in its service region. Amerijet’s global network reaches 476 destinations in Europe, Asia, Pacific, South Africa and the Middle East with seamless and transparent transportation solutions for customers shipping time-sensitive, valuable and temperature controlled commodities.
Within the United States, Canada and Mexico, Amerijet partners with premium regional and local asset-based carriers to provide full truckload, less-than-truckload and expedited services.
Amerijet is looking for safety conscious, professional skilled pilots – we understand that being a pilot is about more than just the technical skills of flying an airplane…
it’s also about the joy of flying.
Our pilots are the leaders in our operation. That requires a special type of person, someone who can anticipate a need, develop a plan and work well within a team to get the job done right.
We are looking for great people that can:
- Set a high standard.
- Handle a wide variety of situations while working with other team members and our customers
- Work independently or as part of a team with limited supervision.
- Be responsible for the safe, on-time and efficient operation of our aircraft.
- Work in climates and locations across the globe and work variable shifts.
- Provide leadership in responding to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
- Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision making.
- Must be within the age limits as per the FAA FAR part 121.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidays.
- Satisfactorily pass company background checks.
- Hold a current unrestricted ATP certificate with an airplane category multi-engine class rating and English proficiency endorsement.
- Valid First Class Medical Certificate.
- Distance vision corrected to 20/20 and near vision corrected to 20/40 or better in each eye.
- Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
- Ability to learn and work with EFBs.
- Must be able to fluently speak and understand English.
- Hold a valid unrestricted passport.
- Have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Have a minimum of 1500 hours of total fixed-wing pilot time.
- Recent EFIS experience or B757/767 type rating.
- Minimum of 1000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) hours in fixed-wing jet and/or fixed-wing multi-engine turboprop.
How to Apply
190 total views, 13 today