9 Jan 2021
Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) GlobalX
TITLE: Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT)
REPORTS TO: Director of MCC
Global Crossing Airlines (GlobalX) is looking to hire an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) to help us perform inspections as required by the FAA in a FAR 145 environment. If you’re hard-working, dedicated, willing to lead others and still have a sense of adventure, GlobalX Airlines is an ideal place for you.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully analyzes all required manuals, blueprints, drawings, and work orders to troubleshoot, repair, and install desired product or part
- Detects errors and corrects through proper departmental channels. Plans/schedules items to maintain on-time departures
- Inspects all mechanical components prior to installation for proper certs and/or shipping/warehouse damage to ensure serviceability
- Accurately estimates hours and materials for scheduled jobs. Works effectively with all departments in recommending productivity improvements
- Operates all required ground support equipment
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience on 2 or more of the following airframes:
- Phenom 100 & 300
- Citation Latitude/Sovereign
- Challenger CL300
- Communication proficiency
- Mechanical capacity
- Teamwork oriented
- Time Management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position requires up to 80 percent travel, including weekends and holidays, overnight travel is expected. Responsible for AOG events and approvals in the United States. Must have a clean driving record.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Global Crossing Airlines provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to Apply
444 total views, 1 today