CAPTAIN/FIRST OFFICER LEAR 70
Clay Lacy Aviation pilots are among the very best in the business. Elevating our standards starts with a rigorous evaluation process, which thoroughly tests the procedural abilities and situational awareness of each candidate.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Must also be Covid-19 vaccinated.
Position: Captain or First Officer
Aircraft: Lear 70
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Operation: Part 135
- First Officer: 2,000 hours minimum 750 hours Turbine Time
- Captain: 3,000 hours minimum; 1,000 hours Turbine Time
- ATP required, and Type Certification strongly preferred
- Should reside within a two-hour driving commute from where the aircraft is based.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures.
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
- Full, legible, color copies of all FAA certificates (both sides), including Medical as well as completion of a disclosure form, will be required as part of the application process.
- Must have proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employee
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
How to Apply
104 total views, 1 today