CHARTER SALES MANAGER
As sales professionals, our Charter Sales Managers have the ability to leverage the Partouche Air Group client-centric, solution-driven platform to enhance existing charter relationships and create new charter revenue opportunities. Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated, well-organized, and able to create and maintain long-lasting relationships. Candidates must be able to provide a high level of professionalism and customer service and have the desire to succeed at sales. Must be eager to learn and have a positive attitude towards a very fast-paced learning environment.
The Sales Manager oversees the complete sales cycle of a private flight starting with the initial opportunity, qualification, analysis process, quoting, fulfillment, flight following, and billing in addition to the client services aspect of the entire flight.
- Identifies and qualifies prospective customers, and records sales prospecting activity in
computer-based tracking systems.
- Determines most suitable option(s) within a large number of aircraft models to meet
client-specific needs/requirements through the knowledge of performance,
specifications, requirements, and limitations of the models available.
- Receive high volume incoming requests for charter quotes and confirm details. Engage
with prospects and clients, as the first internal-point-of-contact for accurate delivery of all
requests in an expedited manner – 15-minute quote turn-around is optimal unless
quoting a multi-leg international request.
- Follow-Up on all quotes sent and document a win or a loss, and reason for loss.
○ For all wins, Sales Manager will delegate tasks to Sales Assistants for
streamlined trip completion.
- Provide charter service delivery oversight for trip planning and scheduling, flight
following, service delivery issue resolution, billing, ongoing client management, and
- Initiate and develop new relationships with charter prospects and enhance existing
relationships with current charter clients to generate sales leads, sales opportunities,
referrals, influencer relationships and further network contacts that will result in charter
sales revenue generation.
- Guide, mentor, and train Sales Assistants.
- Must maintain accurate client preference in scheduling software to ensure a customized
and consistent charter service delivery product and enhanced client experience.
- Develop and execute individual short- and long-term strategic sales goals in coordination
with the company sales objectives to generate new clients, retain existing clients, and
increase the overall charter revenue.
- Participate in, and contribute feedback to, Partouche Air Group’s marketing initiatives to
create charter sales opportunities and increase brand awareness and credibility.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 3+ years’ sales experience
- Sales experience with Charter preferred
- Experience motivating direct reports preferred
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- High degree of integrity with the ability to handle confidential and sometimes highly
sensitive matters in the appropriate manner
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO HR@PARTOUCHEAIRGROUP.COM
176 total views, 1 today