Corporate Flight Attendant Homebased
A Corporate Flight Attendant is primarily responsible for ensuring the safety and comfort of all clients and passengers on-board the aircraft. Our flight attendants all come from varied backgrounds and unique experiences, but all present themselves with poise and professionalism; leaving a lasting impression on clients and colleagues alike.
- Stage and prepare aircraft with all amenities, literature, and specific requests.
- Restock and clean all cabin compartments. Shop for necessary items, rotate and organize all amenities.
- Manage stock locker inventories. Coordinate with appropriate colleagues for them to be restocked as needed.
- Check aircraft for expired stock, organization, and cleanliness. Report any interior blemishes to PIC and Lead Flight Attendants.
- Assist in offload/ on-load aircraft.
- Handle any last minute needs for the Charter Department and Client Services Specialists.
- Keep aircraft diagrams up to date.
- Regularly interact with customers to promote the department and ensure a high level of customer service.
- Keep working knowledge of flyExclusive’s operations and standards.
- Ensure all items used in-flight are clean and sanitized between flights.
- Be able to work in a high pace industry.
- Be able to manage your own time and be able to meet all company deadlines.
- Strong organization skills.
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Suites.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must have a current valid passport.
- Must be at least age 25.
- Must have the ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Must have 3+ years of Corporate jet experience.
- Must have a college degree or relevant training.
- Preferred Part 135/91 experience
- Must have and maintain a full, valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work away from home for an extended period of time.
- Comfortable working outdoors, day, night, and in all weather conditions.
- Must live within 2 hours of a major airport.
- Discretion of confidential information.
How to Apply
339 total views, 1 today