DIRECTOR OF MAINTENANCE, GULFSTREAM 450 KLAS
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Clay Lacy Aviation has been providing private jet services around the globe since 1968. Taking pride in the pursuit of perfection is at the center of everything that we do. Our most valuable asset is our experienced team. If you are goal-oriented, dedicated, proactive, and enjoy a customer-centric culture, we would be delighted to get to know you better.
The G450 Director of Maintenance will direct and oversee all activities, maintenance programs, inspections, analytics, projections, coordination and project management for a Gulfstream G450 based in Las Vegas, NV.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Serve as an active member of the Clay Lacy Team, its vision, mission, and values.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to optimize the maintenance in support of the GMM and Clay Lacy Aviation as a whole.
- Provide the Aircraft Management Team with a 24-month projection, updated monthly, inclusive of downtime, estimated costs (man-hours), and coordination.
- Work productively with the aircraft crewmembers to support their missions and expectations from the owner.
- Shall be present at all aircraft arrivals and departures within reason
- Maintain and adjust the workflow provided for proper decision making on maintenance related resources.
- Shall complete light and moderate work on aircraft. In addition, efficiently coordinate moderate and heavy maintenance in intervals by active scheduling with the owner schedule, crew, Aircraft Management Team, and CLA Maintenance.
- Establish the environment and expectation where comments, concerns, and suggestions by personnel will be handled and shared with the aircraft management team.
- Establishing and maintain records as required by the FAR’s, manufacturers, and company policies.
- Ensuring that high levels of customer service are provided to the company and its customers.
- Become familiar with and improve vendor/supplier relationships, contracts, and support services.
- Anticipate client and crew needs in order to continually improve the level of support and service.
- Representing the company in aviation matters through trade associations, the FAA, state or municipal aviation bodies, airport management, community organizations, and contract agencies.
- Maintaining high morale through an awareness of company and department policies, employee development programs, and periodic department meetings for the two-way communication of ideas, goals, and objectives;
- Establish severe weather/natural disaster procedures to protect personnel, aircraft, and facilities. Procedures should address plans for (but not be limited to) situations involving hurricanes, tornados, high winds, and hail.
- Acts as the resident expert on matters related to all aspects of safety.
- Acts as liaison with safety organizations (formal and informal) on matters of industry safety concerns.
- Identify and report safety hazards utilizing CLA’s SMS program to identify and mitigate risk.
- Other responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Must possess and maintain a current and valid US issued FAA A&P Certificate.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years of A&P related duties with experience in maintaining Gulfstream aircraft.
- G450 training or experience strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing subordinates or contractors.
- Must submit to and be capable of passing a required drug test.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and tasks.
- Able and willing to travel via airline to aircraft projects and inspections.
- Willingness to work long and sometimes irregular hours.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal and management abilities.
- Possess calmness under pressure with professionalism and service to clients and colleagues alike.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures, and company policies & procedures
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks, and submit to random drug/alcohol tests when required.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
How to Apply
452 total views, 1 today