Early Career Pilot / Aerial Photographer
Surdex Corporation, a leading aerial mapping company, is seeking early career pilots to join our flight team flying our single-engine piston aircraft. This position has a dual role – you will be a Pilot on some flights and Aerial Photographer on others. Pilots in the dual role will gain 300+ flight hours a year.
We chase blue skies, which means the day starts early and some days may be long. At times, you will be required to reposition the aircraft to maximize good weather, so adaptability is critical. If weather does not permit flying, you are free to enjoy the day. Our flight crew has a photography contest each year and there are fantastic photos from around the country.
The flight rotation schedule is 15 consecutive days on and 6 days off. On occasion we may ask if you can fly a longer schedule.
- Commercial certificate with SEL, MEL and IR
- High Performance and Complex endorsements
- 300+ hours total time
- Second class medical certification
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Ability to pass DOT pre-employment, random and post-accident drug tests
- US Passport or ability to obtain one
- Must have a personal credit card with minimum of $3,000 available credit. All expenses are reimbursed weekly (commercial flight, hotel, rental car and food)
- Must be willing to perform as an Aerial Photographer when needed
- Single-engine piston pilots are required to live in the metro St. Louis area.
Why Work as a Surdex Pilot?
- Salaried position, insurance, 401K with an employer match, profit sharing bonus
- Travel to various parts of the country
- Impeccably maintained aircraft
- Opportunities to grow into more complex aircraft
Surdex Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
183 total views, 1 today