F-15E Instructor Pilot
Role and Responsibilities
This position provides F-15E academic, IAT training (integrated avionics trainer) and flying simulator instruction for the formal training unit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs classroom and simulator training.
- Develops, delivers and conducts high performance combat aircraft specific instruction and support using current tactics and employment standards in the F-15E Mission Training Center to include basic qualification, transition qualification, re-qualification, instructor qualification, mission qualification.
- Utilizes Standard Instructional System Design processes in the production of training courseware.
- Participates and interfaces with military staff and operations level combat aircraft customers.
- Provides input for developing and modifying flight manuals, defining training requirement, standards and curriculum, schedules and related documentation.
- Defines specific combat aircrew instruction and operational standardization processes; evaluation procedures; instructional techniques and methods with military customers to safely achieve contractual standard and pilot certification requirements.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must have previous experience as instructor in F-15E
- Minimum of 500 hours of fighter time with currency in last 5 years
- Experience as an Instructor Fighter Pilot or Fighter WSO
- Current Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proof of military Separation or retirement or an established DOS
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Graduate of USAF Advanced Instrument School
- Academic platform instructor, and/or training device instructor
- USAF Weapons School Graduate
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
- Incumbent must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance.
- This position operates in a standard government office style workspace located on a military base.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CAE USA Inc. is an EOE/AA employer and gives consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law poster.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value “One CAE” (one passionate and inclusive team), we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
How to ApplyApply here
72 total views, 1 today