9 Jan 2021
Flight Attendant Global Crossing Airlines
Title: Flight Attendant
Reports To: Manager of Inflight
Location: Miami (MIA)
Global Crossing Airlines (GlobalX) is looking to hire experienced Flight Attendants to help us elevate the customer service experience on board our flights. If you’re hard-working, dedicated, willing to lead others and still have a sense of adventure Global Crossing Airlines is an ideal place for you.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fulfill directives from the lead flight attendant
- Perform all duties as directed by the Company policies and procedures to ensure maximum customer safety and comfort Design frictionless customer centric technology driving customer engagement
- Represents GlobalX brand with the utmost integrity and professionalism
- Required to meet and maintain company standards and regulations for attendance, personal grooming, and appearance while in uniform, or on company property
- Attend preflight briefings and conduct preflight checks to include but not limited to: Preflight all emergency equipment, check required aircraft supplies, confirm catering, check general aircraft condition and cleanliness, check lavatories for cleanliness and FAA regulation
- Adapt to perform a variety of duties and perform effectively under stress
- Explain and demonstrate the use of safety equipment and procedures and enforce all safety regulations as appropriate
- Prepare the aircraft for passengers, greet passengers, verify boarding passes and seat assignments, assist with carry-on baggage stowage and security, as well as prepare and serve meals and beverages
- Always have an uncompromising dedication to safety while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must be available per schedule requirements, to include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Maintain balance between scope, resources, and timelines by driving prioritization
- May be required to travel away from base for long periods of time
- Always maintain a positive attitude while on duty
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- US Citizen or able to obtain all necessary visas and permits necessary to fly to any country that Global X requires
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma; Associates degree preferred
- At least 21 years old
- Successfully complete requires Inflight Training Program, including Initial Training and Annual Recurrent Training
- Excellent communication skills; speak, read, write, and comprehension of English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to reach six feet without shoes
- Must be able to travel to and from MIA base location
- Able to work varying schedules including reserve duty, weekends, evenings and holidays
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check, pre-employment drug test and criminal history records check
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position requires extensive travel, including weekends and holidays, overnight travel is expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Global Crossing Airlines provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to Apply
16 total views, 2 today