Flight Instructor Legacy 500
Date: Jul 9, 2021
Location: St. Louis, MO, US, 63134
Company: FlightSafety International
Location: St. Louis LC (0019) St. Louis , 63134 , United States (US)
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Flight Instructor delivers exceptional ground and simulator flight instruction in accordance with aviation regulations and FlightSafety Training principles.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
- • Conduct pilot ground and simulator training for clients receiving core, specialty or enrichment training courses.
- • Develop and prepare training materials that support training delivery to meet the client needs in accordance with the applicable curriculum.
- • Evaluate and measure trainee progress and recommend for qualification, or additional training.
- • Complete accurate training records specific to each client, aiding their success in achieving the requested objective(s).
- • Identify client training issues and seek assistance prior to execution.
- • Maintain Instructor qualifications in accordance with regulatory requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, OTHER:
- • Knowledge of aviation safety standards and practices
- • Knowledge of common aviation regulations
- • Ability to manage classes and teach effectively
- • First-level facilitation skills
- • First-level customer service skills
- • Ability to be coachable and receive feedback to support development
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met and/or encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market: St Louis
How to Apply
168 total views, 1 today