Full Time Charter Jet Cabin Service Attendant
Ventura Aviation, is a family owned and operated business providing charter, sales and aircraft maintenance services for more than 30 years. We have experienced growth of our fleet as well as demand for our charter services in the past 12 months and are now seeking Private Flight Attendants/ Cabin Service Aides for on-call availability. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast growing, highly-respected company that values teamwork, has a passion for customer service and never compromises safety.
High-quality, personal and safe service is the key to being a great Ventura Air Services cabin attendant. Candidates should be excellent at multitasking, have outstanding people skills and be experts at working through all types of situations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in pre-flight briefings with fellow crewmembers.
- Make passengers feel comfortable by welcoming them aboard the aircraft, loading passenger baggage in the external compartments, assisting with carry-on luggage, providing beverage and snack services, answering questions, and providing timely information.
- Arrange for and accommodate any special needs or requests.
- Provide reassurance to passengers during flight delays, rough air, etc.
- Complete all company required paperwork and reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Direct and assist passengers in the event of an emergency.
- Brief passengers on the features of the aircraft
- Document all cabin issues with Pilot in Command
- Brief and assist passengers with aircraft convenience systems such as entertainment, high speed data systems, and phone capabilities
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of safe food handling procedures preferred
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in the Private Jet Industry Part 135
- Executive level service skills from hospitality or food service business
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong culinary/fine dining experience preferred
- Ability to travel as needed for international flights
- Must be able to pass a background check
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support Certified and AEDAmerican Red Cross Basic First Aid Certified
- Flight Safety, FACTS, or Beyond & Above trained & certified
- Job Type: Fulltime
How to Apply
340 total views, 3 today