HAWKER 800 PILOT IN COMMAND
Partouche Air Group is currently looking for a Hawker 800 Pilot in Command out of Van Nuys, CA. The PIC will be responsible for the safe operation of the aircraft and ensure all flights are conducted in a safe and prudent manner by:
- Responsible for safe operation of the aircraft.
- The conduct of a proper pre-flight inspection in accordance with the approved Aircraft
- A complete check of weather and facilities along the route to be flown and airports to be
used, including alternate airports.
- Ensure the flight is conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of the
company and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure the safety of all passengers, aircraft and crew.
- Accurate completion of all trip paperwork in accordance with the company procedures.
- Work under tight time constraints and deadlines.
- Work various shifts and schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Total time = 3000 hours
- Time in Turbine Jet = 500 hours
- First class medical required.
- Must be able to work on an on-call basis
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience in the Hawker 800
- Typed and Current in the Hawker 800
- Part 135 experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO HR@PARTOUCHEAIRGROUP.COM
421 total views, 1 today