Jet Aviation Corporate Flight Attendant
As an Executive Flight Attendant, the incumbent will provide leadership and assume complete charge of passengers and aircraft cabin management during normal, abnormal, and emergency situations while performing onboard flight attendant responsibilities.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Adhering to all procedures and rules of the Federal Aviation Regulations, Occupational Safety and Health.
- Administration Regulations, Flight Operations Manual; Policy, Procedures and Practice.
- Utilize Crew Resource Management skills to ensure that all available resources are used for passenger service and safety.
- Performing specialized safety actions in the event of an onboard emergency.
- Maintaining onboard emergency equipment is in a response ready state and instructing Passengers on the use and location
- Successfully completing annual safety training.
- Remaining proficient on the operation of all onboard equipment and passenger convenience items such as the operation of in-flight entertainment system and cabin management system.
- Adhering to the flight procedures including arriving at a minimum of one and a half hours before each flight to adequately prepare for flight.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the aircraft cabin and ensures that fleet service and catering supplies are boarded as specified, at home base and on the road.
- Accounting and handling of all controlled items.
- Safely preparing and handling menu planning/catering for each flight, utilizing the freshest, highest quality catering available.
- Maintaining superior level of service while conforming to established policies and procedures.
- Remaining aware during flight and handle irregularities in an effective, efficient, and professional manner.
- Shopping and purchasing any special request items, aircraft general stock, aircraft amenities, hangar and lobby stock and amenities.
- Building and maintaining customer/passenger profiles and completing any incident/emergency reports as needed.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality, diplomacy, and a professional demeanor.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Chief Flight Attendant and/or Trip Captain.
- Eligible to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 5 or more years of documented Aviation Flight Attendant experience
- 3 or more years of international experience in military, VIP, corporate/executive or business aviation flight operations
- Willing and able to perform/comply, with or without a reasonable accommodation, with the following:
- Walk long distances
- Carry up to 35 lbs.
- Lift up to 55 pounds over the shoulders into a baggage bay
- Ability to obtain necessary personal documentation (passport) to travel internationally, with no restrictions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 or more years of experience working as a Corporate Executive Flight Attendant
- Military flight experience
- Previous experience working on the following aircraft(s)
- Gulfstream (IV, V, G450, G550, G500, G600, G650)
- Bombardier Global
- Boeing Business Jet
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in the use of a personal communications device, i.e., cell phone with email capability, etc.
- Culinary, Service and etiquette knowledge
- Aircare FACTS or Flight Safety training
- CPR Certification
How to Apply
184 total views, 2 today